Gorgeous, mind-blowing data? Yeah, we do that.
Maximizing the use of business intelligence tools in the portfolio means many things. From technologies that satisfy the needs of BI for the masses to tools that create rich Internet applications, our data visualization experts can help you utilize SAP analytics tools in a variety of ways.
Customers engage EV Technologies as a trusted advisor when they need to:
- Develop a corporate BI tool roadmap that aligns your BI goals with latest SAP product roadmaps.
- Utilize best practices for data visualization and agile BI development.
- Mentor your team to jumpstart utilization of new tools such as Lumira, Design Studio, HANA Studio, and Information Design Tool.
- Develop high-performance semantic layers, from universes to SAP BW BEx queries to SAP HANA views.
- Retire older technologies such as BEx Analyzer, Desktop Intelligence, and Xcelsius/Dashboards.
Our product-certified experts can help you utilize the full capabilities of SAP analytics, whether it’s creating reports with Crystal Reports or Web Intelligence, dashboards and applications with Design Studio, or self-service analytics with Lumira, Live Office, and Explorer. We deliver successful projects that bring trusted and actionable information to the people in your organization who need it.
SAP PREDICTIVE ANALYSIS
Every customer needs a magic 8 ball. Customers engage EV Technologies to:
- Identify the historical indicators that are a predictor of future risks and opportunities using SAP Predictive Analysis.
- Integrate predictive modeling into their analytics processes within their SAP HANA investments.
- Drive new and existing business processes that can leverage predictive analytics in real time in their enterprise.
Data visualizations should be intuitive and engaging. They should reflect your users’ goals and how they most effectively read and interpret data.
EV Technologies partners with customers to create beautifully simple data visualizations for analytic applications. Our data visualizations leverage user experience best practices, such as consistent conventions and rich iconography, to quickly deliver meaningful information.