SAP Insider BI 2017 is the definitive conference for professionals who use and support SAP BusinessObjects BI, SAP BW, and SAP analytics solutions. This event is co-located with Basis & SAP Administration 2017 and HANA 2017. Your registration will allow you access sessions across all 3 events at no additional cost.
Join us from February 27 – March 2, 2017 in Orlando, Florida at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort where our team will present the following sessions:
SAP BusinessObjects Lumira integration with the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform: What BI administrators need to know
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Learn how to add SAP BusinessObjects Lumira support to your existing SAP BusinessObjects BI landscape, and deploy to your user community with confidence. By attending, you will:
- Learn how to install, size, and configure the SAP BusinessObjects Lumira in-memory database engine on your existing SAP BusinessObjects BI landscape
- See step-by-step how to configure security and govern SAP BusinessObjects Lumira desktops from the BI platform
- Explore which SAP BusinessObjects Lumira capabilities are supported in mobile BI and which ones are not
- Best practices for monitoring the SAP BusinessObjects Lumira engine for peak performance
How SAP IQ can accelerate your existing data warehouse with minimal effort
Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
SAP has amended the SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 license to include 1 license of SAP PowerDesigner, 8 cores of SAP Data Integrator, and 8 cores of SAP IQ. Discover how this “data warehouse in a box” solution can accelerate your existing data warehouse with minimal effort, and how to lead a pilot project to determine the feasibility of migrating to the SAP IQ platform. Learn how to:
- Use SAP PowerDesigner to automatically recreate existing data warehouse schema DDL from the current platform to SAP IQ
- Use SAP Data Integrator to move a snapshot of the existing data warehouse to SAP IQ
- Modify an existing universe to use SAP IQ with minimal disruption to downstream SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence content
- Benchmark the old and new solution to determine ROI
Take home a project plan to manage your own SAP IQ pilot.