Managing Data and Analytics environments is fun! You may be highly skilled with Windows systems. You may be more skilled with Linux or Unix systems. Either way, there is a need. The cloud might be something just barely more than a server in someone’s basement, but you may be a fit for our Managed Services team if…
- You have been administering and designing Data and Analytics environments for more than five years. These include SAP BusinessObjects, Tableau, Qlik, SAP Data services, and SAP HANA/IQ/ASE. Knowing old school 5.0/6.5 gives you street cred, but current platform knowledge is preferred.
- On premise? In the cloud? It doesn’t matter. You want to build high performing and ultimately resilient landscapes anywhere, any time. You understand what the major architectural components are and who to go to in order to get them.
- You can’t really support Data and Analytics without knowing a bit about the databases they consume. Do you know SAP BW, SAP HANA, Sybase IQ, Sybase ASE, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Teradata, Netezza, to name a few?
- You are a trace-log-reading ninja at 2:03 a.m. when the call comes in that everything is down.
We are seeking qualified candidates with strong skills, including:
- The ability to correctly triage and diagnose systems issues and take corrective action in adherence to corporate change policies.
- Documentation experience, creating environment diagrams and the ability to articulate their meaning to stakeholders.
- The ability to define both full regression test as well as system test plans for changes to an environment.
- Demonstrate that you have successfully completed both a full/new implementation or an in-place upgrade.
- You eat, sleep, and breathe your Auditor/Trace Log data.
Some light travel may be required.
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to [email protected]