Taking the clean canvas of an analytical app and designing something that tells a cool story with data is fun. Our industry has a set of tools that requires someone crafty. You may be a fit for our data visualizations team if…
- You have been designing and developing content in data and analytics environments for more than five years. Knowing old school tools gives you street cred, but current platform knowledge is preferred. Cloud data and analytics architectures are a huge plus.
- We’d prefer it if you were a Master of the Universe. Even better – you love modeling altogether.
- There are many tools in the toolbox. Knowing the difference between a report and a dashboard will go over well.
- You can’t really support fundamentally helping a customer change a business process without knowing a bit about the databases that content consumes. Do you know SAP BW, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, SAP HANA, Sybase IQ, Sybase ASE, DB2, Netezza, to name a few?
- You and your customer may not be using cloud technologies, but you see the potential and are hungry to use it in the right place.
We are seeking qualified candidates with some strong skills.
- True creativity and problem solving skills in taking data and giving it shape as analytical content.
- The ability to correctly triage and diagnose issues and take corrective action in adherence to corporate change policies.
- Documentation experience, creating requirements, specifications, or design documents and the ability to articulate their meaning to stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- The ability to define both full regression test as well as system test plans for changes to an reporting set.
- Demonstrate that you have the aptitude to not only get information out of a database, but can make it tell a visually compelling story.
- You squeal for SQL. Or No SQL, for that matter.
Extensive travel may be required.
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to [email protected].