We’re pretty sure that a really wise person said that selling software and services alongside a group of nerds was really awesome. On the other hand, we may have just made that up. However, if you are intrigued at the opportunity to work with industry-recognized leaders in the cloud data and analytics community, EV Technologies may be the team you are looking for.
As an EV Technologies Business Development Director, you will find smart teammates that are tremendous at technology evangelism for customers. You will have the best-of-the-best resources to drive revenue for our very own software products and services. You will be the master of your business development process, creating a business plan to smash your quota within your assigned accounts. You will be responsible for creating, identifying, and qualifying opportunities, and finally, developing and driving your own style for closing deals.
With that, let’s get a little more serious and really set some reasonable expectations:
- You can’t wait to get up every day and contribute to filling your sales pipeline with awesome customer leads and further, aren’t afraid to pick up the phone to reach out and touch someone, follow-up with a lead from a website inquiry, trade show, or webinar and take it to a legitimate discovery conversation.
- Meeting customers and closing deals for both software and related services is not just work. It’s fun.
- You’ve demonstrated in past roles that you produce results in the form of net new customers and regularly met/exceeded goals.
- You are adept at cultivating C-Level business relationships through conventional and creative mediums (phone, email, social media, local associations, etc).
- You recognize the value that social media plays in our industry and know that it is an integral part of customer outreach today. We’re a really social bunch.
- You are unafraid to ask hard questions to uncover the real influencers, decision criteria, and flesh out obstacles and objections.
- You are a person who understands that sales is about results, not being busy or preaching great sermons on how to sell.
- You can get results without much management oversight – the rest of us are nerds, not sales managers.
- You are unafraid to pull in the right resources for the right conversation to win the business.
- 5 + years’ experience in selling analytics or database solutions such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, SAP, etc. Cloud-based product comprehension is a huge plus.
- Must have relevant software (BI, database, ERP, CRM, Big Data) knowledge. You must be able to demonstrate your relevant comprehension.
- Proven experience managing complex sales cycles to sell database, data warehouse and business intelligence solutions into the Fortune 500 and closing 7 figure deals.
- You are a GREAT Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to make customers successful through the best solutions in the market.
- Demonstrated ability to expand deal size and maximize revenue.
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion.
- Ability to prospect, champion and articulate business cases and have proven track record of closing big deals in large accounts
Ability to present and articulate a complete application and technology solution.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and impress customers with your line of thinking and have a proven record to be a leader and team player.
- You love cloud, data, and analytics!
Bachelor’s Degree or greater in related fields (Business/Engineering or Technology).
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.