Purpose and Objectives
EV Technologies is an SAP partner who provides both services and software solutions for SAP customers. The purpose of this role is to leverage, implement, and manage BI solutions in the SAP BusinessObjects suite of analytics products.
Expectations and Tasks
As an Associate Business Intelligence Systems Engineer, you will become a part of a team that is focused on delivering BI systems architecture, leveraging SAP BusinessObjects. You may be expected to learn, support, and utilize any of the following products:
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BI Platform)
- SAP Mobile BI
- SAP Web Intelligence, SAP Lumira, Crystal Reports, Desktop Intelligence, SAP Explorer
- Hybrid analytics integrating SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom with the SAP BI platform
- SAP Data Services
- SAP HANA
Education and Competencies
- Technical training in Desktop Support, Client/Server Support, or Network Operations Center.
- Solid skills in two or more of the following areas: Microsoft Windows operating system, Linux operating system, Business Intelligence products, database technologies, data analysis solutions, or mobile devices.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and a desire to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours on a planned, rotating schedule.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- Honorably Discharged from Active Duty or currently serving in Reserves
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.