Taking a clean canvas of a report and designing something that tells a cool story with data is fun. SAP BusinessObjects has a set of tools that requires someone crafty. You may be a fit for our SAP BusinessObjects data visualizations team if….
- You have been designing and developing reports SAP BusinessObjects environments for more than five years. Knowing old school BOBJ 5.0/6.5 gives you street cred, but current platform knowledge is preferred.
- We’d prefer it if you were a Master of the Universe. Even better – you love modeling in SAP HANA and SAP BW.
- There are many tools in the SAP BusinessObjects toolbox. Knowing Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Design Studio, Lumira, and the like will go over well.
- You can’t really support SAP BusinessObjects reports without knowing a bit about the databases that is consumes. Do you know SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP IQ, SAP ASE, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, IBM DB2, Netezza, to name a few?
- You and your customer may not be using SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom yet, but you see the potential and are hungry to use it in the right places.
We are seeking qualified candidates with some strong skills.
- The ability to correctly triage and diagnose report and universe issues and take corrective action in adherence to corporate change policies.
- Documentation experience, creating requirements, specifications, or design documents and the ability to articulate their meaning to stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- The ability to define both full regression test as well as system test plans for changes to an reporting set.
- Demonstrate that you have the aptitude to not only get information out of a database, but can make it tell a visually compelling story.
- You squeal for SQL.
- SAP BusinessObjects experience is a must.
Extensive travel may be required.
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to [email protected].