SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 4.2, the latest edition of the on-premise BI suite is now in general availability. Join me on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 when SAP will share the latest innovations to its core Business Intelligence (BI) applications on its next #askSAP Analytics Community call.
I will be moderating the #askSAP webcast with a panel of BI experts:
- Saurabh Abhyankar, SAP Senior Director, Product Management, BI, will discuss SAP’s Statement of Direction for BI and what SAP is doing to deliver on its commitment to innovate core BI applications
- Olivier Duvelleroy, SAP General Manager for Enterprise BI, will preview what’s new in the SAP BI 4.2 release, including prime additions to the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform and SAP BusinessObjects BI suite.
- Blair Wheadon, GM of Data Discovery, Analytics at SAP will share information on announcements from SAPPHIRE NOW including SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Roambi, and SAP BusinessObjects Lumira / Design Studio convergence plans.
- Tammy Powlas, SAP Mentor, Senior Business Analyst, Fairfax Water, and a live SAP BI 4.2 customer, will share her experience and impressions of SAP BI 4.2.
- Dallas Marks, SAP Mentor and Principal Presales Architect with EV Technologies, will share his knowledge and experience as he guides the call and the Q&A session.
Learn more and register for the #askSAP Analytics Community Call today!
Got questions? Submit them on Twitter with hashtag #askSAP then follow the discussion.