I’m elated to say that after a ton of work, Sherlock® 2.0 has been released into the wild. Now that this is done, I can get back to your regularly scheduled programming.
In this release:
- Rights, limits, and access levels for report content and universes
- Web Intelligence inspection for XI R2 and 3.0
- Desktop Intelligence Inspection for XI R2 through 3.1 to help customers make better decisions when migrating to BI4
- A new interface to better manage your Sherlock® deployments
- Several enhancements to our indexing engine
- Verbose error capturing to better identify reports that are already broken in an environment (and subsequently cannot be inspected)
- A much improved Sherlock® universe with easier lineage/impact analysis reporting, and more
- Various performance enhancements throughout the technology
Licensed customers can download and enjoy today.