Mark your calendars, EVT expert, SAP Mentor, and SAP PRESS author Dallas Marks will be presenting at this event next year.
Dallas will be presenting:
- The fate of the (SAP BusinessObjects) universe depends on you: Moving your classic universes and reports to the information design tool
- Thursday, March 01, 2018 from 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM
In the years since SAP’s introduction of the information design tool, it has become more robust. While legacy BI tools such as SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence can query either classic UNV universes or new UNX universes from the information design tool, new SAP BI tools such as SAP Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud support only the new UNX format. Attend this session to learn how to use the information design tool to its maximum effectiveness. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Install and configure the SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence change source wizard, designed to assist in accelerating UNX adoption by converting existing reports from the legacy UNV format
- Use the change source wizard to convert a batch of legacy reports to the new universe format
- Tune information design tool parameters and BI platform services for maximum UNX performance
BI & HANA 2018 is co-located with Basis & SAP Administration 2018. Registration at one event provides access to sessions across both events for no additional cost.
The event program includes 12 tracks covering SAP data technologies, SAP Cloud Platform business apps and analytics. Presenters will deliver sessions on industry trends, lessons learned from customers and provide expert advice.
Check out the complete list of tracks here.
Early bird registration ends December 15, save $500 by registering now.