Data is often dirty, and you are the bulldozer. Enterprises always have a need to shovel data from point A to point B. You may be a fit for our SAP Advanced Analytics team if….
- You have been a designer of thoughtful and well performing ETL jobs for 5 or more years. Knowing other ETL tools outside of SAP Data Services is great, but experience within the SAP ecosystem is preferred.
- ETL code should be obvious to you – to push down, or not to push down – that is the question.
- Understanding databases and how to make them sing is equally important and essential to creating balance between the work your jobs carry out between the database and the ETL platform.
- You can’t really support SAP ETL reports without knowing a bit about the databases that is consumes. Do you know SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP IQ, SAP ASE, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, IBM DB2 or Netezza, to name a few?
We are seeking qualified candidates with some strong skills.
- The skill to work exceptionally well with IT peers and business users alike, to understand their needs, identify data solutions, and get it there.
- The ability to correctly triage and diagnose ETL job issues and take corrective action in adherence to corporate change policies.
- Documentation experience, creating requirements or design documents and the ability to articulate their meaning to stakeholders.
- The ability to define both full regression test as well as system test plans for changes to a batch flow.
- Demonstrate that you have the aptitude to not only get information out of a database, but can efficiently get it to its destination.
- You are a SQL ninja.
Extensive travel may be required.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.