Managing SAP BusinessObjects environments is fun. You may be highly skilled with Windows systems. You may be more skilled with Linux or Unix systems. Either way, there is a need. You may be a fit for our SAP BusinessObjects systems administration team if….
- You have been administrating and designing SAP BusinessObjects environments for more than five to seven years. Knowing old school 5.0/6.5 gives you street cred, but current SAP BI 4.x platform knowledge is preferred.
- You can’t really support SAP BusinessObjects without knowing a bit about the databases that is consumes. Do you know SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP IQ, SAP ASE, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Teradata, or Netezza, to name a few?
- You are an SAP BusinessObjects trace-log-reading ninja at 2:03am when the call comes in that SAP BusinessObjects is down.
We are seeking qualified candidates with some strong skills.
- The ability to correctly triage and diagnose systems issue and take corrective action in adherence to corporate change policies.
- Documentation experience, creating environment diagrams and the ability to articulate their meaning to stakeholders.
- The ability to define both full regression test as well as system test plans for changes to an environment.
- Demonstrate that you have successfully completed both a full/new implementation or an in-place upgrade.
- You eat, sleep, and breathe your SAP BusinessObjects Auditor data.
Some light travel may be required.
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.