Purpose and Objectives
EV Technologies is an SAP partner who provides both services and software solutions for SAP customers. The purpose of this role is to leverage, implement, and manage BI solutions deployed using SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise.
Expectations and Tasks
As a Business Intelligence Solution Intern, you will receive guidance from an assigned senior level resource on delivering BI solutions leveraging SAP BusinessObjects. You may be expected to learn, support, and utilize any of the following products:
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
- SAP BI Mobile
- SAP Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence Crystal Reports, Visual Intelligence, Explorer
Education and Competencies
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Solid skills in two or more of the following areas: Windows Operating System, Linux Operating System, Business Intelligence products, Database technologies, data analysis solutions, or mobile devices.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and a desire to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours on a planned, rotating schedule.
- Student must be available for at least two semesters and will be expected to work 10 – 15 hours per week.
- Student will be expected to demonstrate skills by submitting a description of relevant course or project work.
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Work Area: Systems Management
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited/Part-time