Purpose and Objectives
EV Technologies is an SAP partner who provides both services and software solutions for SAP customers. The purpose of this role is to design, develop, document, and test software solutions within EV Technologies’ product portfolio.
Expectations and Tasks
As a Software Developer Intern, you will be part of a development team responsible for improving upon and maintaining an existing line of products while also creating products. You will be expected to work in different stages of the development life cycle such as developing based on product requirements, proposing sound designs, implementation, and maintenance.
Education and Competencies
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and a desire to learn.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours on a planned, rotating schedule.
- Student must be available for at least two semesters and will be expected to work 10 – 15 hours per week.
- Student will be expected to demonstrate skills by submitting a description of relevant course or project work.
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Louis, MO
Software-Design and Development