We’re pretty sure that a really wise person said that selling software and services along side a group of nerds was really awesome. On the other hand, we may have just made that up. However, if you are intrigued at the opportunity to work with industry recognized leaders in the SAP Analytics community, EV Technologies may be the team you are looking for.
You may be a fit for our Sales Team if….
- You can’t wait to get up every day and contribute to filling our sales pipeline with awesome customer leads and further, aren’t afraid to pick up the phone to reach out and touch someone, follow-up with a lead from a website inquiry, trade show, or webinar and take it to a legitimate discovery conversation.
- Meeting customers and closing deals for both software and related services is not just work. It’s fun.
- You recognize the value that social media plays in our industry and know that it is an integral part of customer outreach today. We’re a really social bunch.
- You’ve demonstrated in past roles that you produce results in the form of net new customers and regularly met/exceeded goals.
- You are unafraid to ask hard questions to uncover the real influencers, decision criteria, and flesh out obstacles and objections.
- You are a salesperson who understands that sales is about results, not being busy or preaching great sermons on how to sell.
We are seeking qualified candidates with strong skills:
- A strong understanding of sales in the data and analytics fields of Information Technology, ideally, having worked in the SAP ecosystem with the IT chops to go toe-to-toe with senior IT staff. Combine that with natural sales ability (rare combo, we know), then we are happy.
- A full-cycle salesperson who understands opening, developing, and closing opportunities with smart, mid and high-level IT people.
- A relationship manager who isn’t afraid to tell the prospect “we’re not ready to draft the proposal yet because we don’t have a good enough understanding of your situation”.
- A deal quarterback who can create advocates within the potential client organization, and guide an opportunity to the finish line.
- Moderate travel will be required and currently US-based.
Do you believe you are a fit? Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruiters, please.